- 100% recyclable, suitable on all machines, easy to use for the best running conditions.
- Processable under all temperature conditions.
- Optimal storing in different conditions, avoiding static charges and algae formation.
- High pallets output and available with UV protection and UV absorber.
- Excellent for packing heat sensitive products, neat appearance, complete and best protection against dust, moisture, dirt.
- Anti theft security, high transparency, perfect visualization of pallet content (such as goods packed with bar code).
- Superior puncture and impact resistance for excellent compact pallets, superior load stability and holding force.
- One size of MANULOCK® is suitable for different formats, adaptable to tailor-made applications.
- Low energy usage and no heating eliminate fire or explosion risk, minimizing insurance costs and unnecessary sticking on packed goods.
- Easiness in bags removal.
|Main application sector||anti “holing” and in general where high stretch is needed|
|Main conditions of application||very high stretch, special applications|
|Thickness range (µm)||60-150|
|Residual stretch (%) on packaging unit*||85%|
|“Skin pack” performance||optimal|
* Average data at standard conditions, not oversized pallets and 100 µm thickness.
Available on request: colour/marking, medium & high perforation.