MANUNATURE® BD ATX is a polyethylene coextruded stretch film, designed for pallet wrapping and transport safety. The film is 100% recyclable as well as the film has the ability to safely biodegrade within two years from the end of its service life if accidently disposed on land.
- Automatic, turntable, rotating arm, rotating ring, horizontal, semi-automatic wrapping machines with 250% (23 µm) minimum guaranteed pre-stretch.
- 100% recyclable LLDPE film, for extremely demanding applications with wrapping machines.
- Typical use: bricks, ceramics, cement, chemicals, canning, food, supermarkets and logistics, beverages, confectionery, textile industry. It can be used to wrap any kind of packing. Particularly suggested for sharp edges and heavy loads.
- Excellent load stability for the best protection of irregular shaped pallets or pallets with sharp protrusions.
- Excellent mechanical and tear resistance.
- Puncture rating: ★★★
- High clarity.
- High wrapping speed.
- Excellent saving opportunities.
- Significantly reduces environmental impact.
- Approved for food contact*.
- Standard and tailor-made sizes.
* This product is meant for pallet wrapping and transport safety, thus for packaging with indirect food contact. However, it is guaranteed that occasional food contact does not imply any risk to human and animal health.